This Digital Marketing Training Program provides a detailed understanding about Digital Marketing concepts, strategies and implementation, including planning a website, website promotion, email and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing.
Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that they can implement immediately upon return to the office.
After completing the course students will become an expert Digital Marketer. They will become certified in social media marketing, search engine marketing, YouTube marketing, SEO, and affiliate marketing.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Undertake Social Media Marketing
- Create and manage Facebook Ad Campaign
- Undertake YouTube Marketing
- Use Google and Bing Analytics
- Create and manage Mobile Advertising Campaigns
- Basics of Marketing
- Comparison of Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Statistics of Digital Marketing
- Benefits of Digital marketing
- Latest Digital marketing trends
- Digital marketing platforms
- Digital Marketing strategy for websites
- Career opportunities in digital marketing
Course requirements/ prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows, internet and online proficiency
- Basic knowledge of English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Familiarity with coding